Universe Board

Full Version: Resigning from my position as Developer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! i came up with some sad news about my position in the community, as everybody knows i am new developer here known as system developer doing xml jobs, making items and stuff like that.
I've played EuroGunZ Since V7 and i really loved this game as it was my first server to play at and i had a wish that i wanted to make it true someday is to become something cool in this server doesn't matter what, and finally with god help and Forsaken help for teaching me all GunZ basics and 3d modeling basics i've reached to a level where i can become something important after hard work of years, and of course with Steven help because without him i wouldn't be here and i would be gone long time ago as he is the one who helped me with 3d max and seriously he is very nice and most of the staff members are so nice and great people that their names will be written in the server history forever.

I don't know if i've done much work here but i did what i should've do in the time i were staff here and i was planning for further ideas that will make this server better but sadly i am leaving for some reasons one of them is about Pls but i won't mention why as it's personal reasons between me and him so i am sorry to say that i am leaving my position behind and continue as normal player because it will make me feel better to play as player with much more respect and love from the community, guess i've said enough about the reasons.

I really enjoyed being staff here even if it was hard to become one but i did it and i am happy with the progress i've done in here, and really the reason i joined this awesome team was to be treated like one of them not a random guy even tho i am having problems with one of the staff members in the team yet problems come from nothing and go for nothing and we will always stay cool and friends so i would like to thank Pls for giving me chance to become a part of his team and i want to thank Farhat, Steven, Kllaus, Haikou, Helios, Shon for making me feel like i am so welcomed here cause without all of you i wouldn't reach to the point i've reached in this team and i am sorry if i am letting you down by giving my resign but again i became staff here to help not to sit and watch and i wanted to be treated like a real staff member not a random guy.

Thanks again and i am going to continue my journey as a member and normal player from now on, at least i would feel like i am treated like a player.

Kind regards,
mgdmgd.
Good luck with your journey.
I do not want that to happen friend but good luck in your career.
Es lamentable....
I just read everything,it's so sadly that you're leaving. I think you've made amazing items and you were an amazing devleoper. You were an amazing friend,you were one of my best friends. We was friend since you became a developer.

Good luck mate,you're amazing and I hope you will keep contact with me in the future.
Thank you for participating the staff team, mgd.
Thank you, I really appreciate your job/work.
We'll see in the game!
It's really sad to see you go so soon, thank you for modeling that sword for me. Will always cherish that item in remembrance of you.
Good Luck mate. See you in game.
Good luck my friend Smile
Thank you friend, Good luck in your journey. Smile
I know you a little time, in fact, I had the opportunity to approach me but certainly think it's a fantastic guy as a person and an excellent professional at what he does. We'll miss you!
Good luck on your journey! ^-^ <3
Pages: 1 2