Universe Board

Full Version: cant recover my account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello universe

I'm trying to recover my old eurogunz account with chars but it doesn't work because the email address my account is registered on no longer exists. I can prove that it is my account. only I have information that whoever owns the account has. but the email address where my account is registered was an email address of my mother. But that email address no longer exists. it has been deleted. please help me. all i need is convert my mom's old email address into my own email address so i can recover my account and char

Sincerely, Jelmer
Is there anything you can prove?

@Pls @Angry
yes i have some things i can prove that the account is mine. I know what kind of donor items are on the account and how many, I know the name of my main char. I can tell you on which email address it is registered (which no longer works) I can prove that the email address really belonged to my mother. I can tell you which clan I was in last. and I think I still know the name of another char that is on my account. 
I also know the answer to the secret question that is always asked
Do you have a discord program?

Discord : Proxy#1004
discord said that: it doesn't work check again if the spelling and capitalization and number are correct.
Please check again

Discord : Proxy#1004
Hello add me PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
Thread Closed.