Universe Board

Full Version: BEST AIM IN THE WORLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1:59

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS KAHBE NOW THE BEST CLAN IN WORLD?

Am I the only one who receives these guys shots as if it was from left, right or even back side? LOL

Nota: hice otro video con este weon, y ni poir las webas me quizo mostrar el administrador de tareas, porque pendejo no es XDDDDD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

note: this is not a report, so u GM dont delete this.
THIS IS A PROOF WE ARE IN FRONT OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD AKA KAHBE CLAN
kid you suck dont blame other players for being a trash.
(11-07-2021, 12:07 AM)majindarknes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kid you suck dont blame other players for being a trash.

You're the best player, shots coming from side.
Didn't know your bullets now come from the back ??
320p video quality? POOR FUCKER BUY DECENT INTERNET. UR MOM SUCKING ***** FOR 10 DOLLARS

(11-10-2021, 09:48 AM)Kadirky Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.320p video quality? POOR FUCKER BUY DECENT INTERNET. UR MOM SUCKING ***** FOR 10 DOLLARS
why do you insult and speak inappropriate things what is the purpose
(11-10-2021, 04:49 PM)Park--MOD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view........

(11-10-2021, 09:48 AM)Kadirky Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.320p video quality? POOR FUCKER BUY DECENT INTERNET. UR MOM SUCKING ***** FOR 10 DOLLARS
why do you insult and speak inappropriate things what is the purpose

let him be, its the type of person who go to sleep thinking on how to dont get discovered next time. 
His whole team "have fastest pc and fastest internet" but they state they dont know how to stream on twitch. 
holy $hit, i guess they should develop a new hacker for them to stream by pressing one bottom, something like: streaming for dumbers.dll
deleted