Universe Board

Full Version: Plz help lost my accout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lost my account it Ben roughly 13 years I may know the username I may know the email [email protected] user name doom69 i think I was also like to add that I will not Rember the security question i really want my accout back all i rember is i had a ocean blue sg
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Hi, we are glad to have you back.

Have you tried to recover your account at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have so I don't know the email or user name so I type in my name it cone up a email I never heard of or seen [email protected] it got hacked
??????
Sorry for the delay.

Do you remember any character names? If you are unable to remember the User ID/Email then it will be difficult for us to verify it is your account. Furthermore, if the email is different, you will most likely need to pay for it to be changed to once you are able to access to ensure account security going forwards.

If you have any screenshots or proof of any gameplay (videos, etc.) then we can also use that to determine where your account is.
Thread will be closed in 48-72 hrs due to no response.
Closed.