Universe Board

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¿Alguien más tiene el problema de no poder ver a nadie en el juego? Todos me salen con 999 ping  Undecided
Si acabas de instalar el juego intenta prender y apagar tu laptop/pc, a mi se me arreglo asi. Igual veo que estas hablando con TJ, comunicate si es capaz de arreglar tu problema o si necesitas mas ayuda.
Talvez tu internet no era velocidad y creo que alguien te roban a tu wifi ya paso tienes que seguir al nat , llamalo a el jefe de internet te arreglo a el internet
te quitas al nat.
Hello There.

Try to do it, in order to solve your problem.

• Restart your computer.
• Download the gunz again You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
• Reinstall the gunz.
• Reinstall the gunz on your desktop.
• Change the configuration on your DNS ports.
• Restart your modem.
• Block your firewalls, remove the internet cable, wait 5 mins and reconnect and run your gunz luncher as administrator.
• Remove the internet cable for 1 minute, and try again.
• Port Forward, this tutorial might help. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
• Uninstall recent programs you have installed.
• Uninstall hotspot.
• If you are having NAT problems this tutorial might help. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Let me know the results.
Todo estaba bien cuando entré al Gunz, pero como 1 hora después empezó el problema, y no veía a nadie.

Kllaus, my modem is different 'cause it works with another system (MikroTik). That's why I can't follow the tutorial's steps '-'.
Si te entiendo porque tu internet no era muy bueno y no era velocidad rapida. y solo veas a 999 ping necesitas hablar con el jefe de internet pues!
para arregarlo a tu internet new modem ya noi habra nat y ping999 no mas!
Solved.

@Thread closed.