Universe Board

Full Version: my page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys here I want to give out my page advertising for gunz   I will always be here 24/7 Single are also on my partsingle item of events 
of course with the permission of the staff

no more nothing here ' : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Nice, view my page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Good luck with your page.

(07-24-2016, 04:39 PM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, view my page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Good luck with your page and good job. Smile
(07-24-2016, 04:49 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good luck with your page.

(07-24-2016, 04:39 PM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, view my page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks fenn Smile
(07-24-2016, 04:54 PM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-24-2016, 04:49 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good luck with your page.

Thanks fenn Smile
No problemSmile
Nice good job Smile
@Viruz and @Mariashe
You're doing a great job,if you want to get the advertiser rank,you need to proove that you're working hard for it.
All I can say is,goodluck and don't stop your hard work.
Good luck with your page, but, try to fix the name of it.
Put UNIVERSE and not UNIVERSAL.
Thank you for sharing with us.
(07-24-2016, 06:35 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Viruz and @Mariashe
You're doing a great job,if you want to get the advertiser rank,you need to proove that you're working hard for it.
All I can say is,goodluck and don't stop your hard work.

Thank you very much Shon your message has inspired me every day strive even more to achieve our goals Smile
nice one Smile