Universe Board

Full Version: Incoming updates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't wait to see the Challange Quest! I didn't play it long time ago.
Thanks for announcing sir.
(07-28-2016, 05:30 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can't wait to see the Challange Quest! I didn't play it since ijji.

Nice lie lol :Kappa:
(07-28-2016, 06:26 AM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2016, 05:30 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can't wait to see the Challange Quest! I didn't play it since ijji.

Isn't it Bappa?

-Edited the reply that you're talking about-
New anti lead?
(07-28-2016, 06:30 AM)S hon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2016, 06:26 AM)benjaminbg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Isn't is Bappa?

-Edited the reply that you're talking about-
Still false, what about scrider? Nvm...
and yes, hahahhahah its Bappa (for those who dont know, bappa is my own kappa, my face) 

imgur.com/aweyOm5
What kind of new items?
To esperando cw glad a um bom tempo , seria otimo para o servidor e para os players , bom trabalho
any new items of donate or items of event
Thank you for informing.
Pages: 1 2