Universe Board

Full Version: Trying to recover lost account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UserID : EG-Raizoku or EG_RaizokuĀ (i don't remember well it's the account you used to rename when you transfert an account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz)

What's the issue related to your account : I can't retrieve my password since i've converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz because i stopped to play the game long time ago.

What have you tried to solve the issue : I've tried to reconvert my account but doesn't work. I've tried to retrive password by entering my mails but it says incorrect email address. I tried to check my emails too but nothing about UniverseGunz or even EuroGunz but i know 100% that i've logged into the game after that i converted my account from EuroGunz to UniverseGunz. The only thing i remember is i had some donator shotgun (the green one and the orange one) + the donator without skins (the breaker something). I had Event costume too won in event organized by admin long time ago. (The cape + the french hair). That's all i can remember from a 10 years old account.

If admin can help me recovering my account that would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Best regards

ScreenShots : i don't have screenshots because it is account related
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
My character name is Raizoku aswell or EG-Raizoku (can't remember if it was the character name that got name changed or account)
Hello u can recover by your email, if you completed the conversion of euro gunz to ugg account i can see the registered email and send to you, atm im not home and cant acess the panel soon i leave here your email

Hello Broky,

I'm pretty sure i transfered my EuroGunz to UniverseGunz and i've tried to recover my account via e-mail but it says that e-mail is incorrect so i don't know what is happening.

Maybe got account hack and the guy changed e-mail ? (i don't know if it is possible or not)

Thank you

Greetings

It's been a long time i did not play too so being hacked is maybe possible.

My character name ingame normaly is EG-Raizoku or something i know that my character was renamed because of switching between EuroGunz and UniverseGunz (i was mad haha)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. this is your email
Thank you very much Broky.

Account recovered !

Greetings,
Cool bro welcome back