Universe Board

Full Version: @Helios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, if I ask something, please don't close the topic immediately... 

I completely understand that the staff doesn't have to explain every detail of what happened, but I do think the players have the rights to know the reason why it happend instead of nothing. 

Those staff members have put in hours of work, we have spent hours with them ingame, they were known faces within the community. Atleast a small update of what happend would be nice. As example; our staff member Kllaus has been removed from the staff team because of personal reasons or; reasons that happend within our team.

I find this more honest and I think the players deserve to know this..
Smile i understand your situation. Thus me telling you to message me privately to discuss it with you...
I'm just instructing what the owner previously informed us to do in the past.
(08-04-2016, 08:07 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Smile i understand your situation. Thus me telling you to message me privately to discuss it with you...
I'm just instructing what the owner previously informed us to do in the past.

I know you have asked me to talk to you private, but this is not just for me. I think the community deserves to see my topic..
Let it go, take this as a warning.

Don't "re-open" threads about topics that were already closed, if Pls feels like an explanation should be given then he wil personally give one.

(08-04-2016, 07:50 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There, The staff team is not required to update the members about our staff changes. Everything done is discussed within our team. The changes you see were decisions made within our team for various private reasons. If you are curious as to why they have lost their rank you can simply ask them in game.
Sorry if you felt as if you needed an explanation.
If any inquiries feel free to pm me i'll be delighted to assist you in any way/form.

-Helios

Closed.