Universe Board

Full Version: Hey ugg members, i have a great discussion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai, how much money u guys spend on donate ?
i spend 100 euros and i bought things not useful like redset etc...
but i have all items i need now u guys Smile
hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras  but for my part to get what you want   more than 500 dollars Smile

lol
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile

Rs Viruz el era preguntando sobre cuanto coins todos lo q juegan aqui ha donado. E solo un topico de discusión
(08-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hello friend on page tells you how much you can donate and the amount of coins that resiviras but for my part to get what you want more than 500 dollars Smile

???

And I spent like 110-120 euros.
430 shekel is enough that wat i spend shon lmao
hey limits, why did u delete me everywhere?
VIRUZ GOD
Ezzz--...
(08-21-2016, 02:16 PM)Limits Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.430 shekel is enough that wat i spend shon lmao

Yeah I got all I need except donation sniper /-/