Universe Board

Full Version: Account deleted, Donor items lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you please refund the coins I purchased? I have the receipts in my email address of all the coins I bought. I can PM the emails.
As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.
(08-23-2016, 01:51 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.

So even though I have the purchases in my emails there is nothing at all that can be done? even some kind of compensation or reduction on future coins?
(08-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 01:51 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.

So even though I have the purchases in my emails there is nothing at all that can be done? even some kind of compensation or reduction on future coins?

no, we are sorry. everyone bought new donor coins to support the server. i lost 2 full donor accounts too.
(08-23-2016, 02:07 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

no, we are sorry. everyone bought new donor coins to support the server. i lost 2 full donor accounts too.

What if the server gets deleted again? I would like to support, but losing money isn't something im a fan of.
(08-23-2016, 02:21 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 02:07 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What if the server gets deleted again? I would like to support, but losing money isn't something im a fan of.
We are handle the server carefully,I'm pretty sure that we won't do the same mistake again.
Hello There.

This is a new server and we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
I'm so sorry but we can't recover old accounts / itens.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.