Universe Board

Full Version: Help me to get my account back please :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UserID :   piermay

What's the issue related to your account:  I forgot the password of my account

What have you tried to solve the issue:  I tried to recover password, and i didn't knew how

ScreenShots:  I don't have screenshots, sorry

I wish you guys to help me to get my account password back, my name in game is Extremev10, Level 103.  Heart Heart Cry
was your email linked with the account?
Hi there.

When recovering your password, you need to click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. link.
You then need to enter the UserID of the account and your email you used for the account (basically proving it is your account), after that, there will be a question you will need to answer for verification.

After you submit the correct information, a new password link will be sent to your email.

I also noticed that the last time the character was logged in at was on the 26th of August (4 days ago).
Meaning that you lost your privileges to the account 4 days ago (randomly) or the account is not actually yours.

In that case, there is probably not that much we can do about it unless you prove to us that the account is actually yours and belongs to you.

Try the steps I mentioned above and try all possible emails you have or could have used, if none of them work, let us know for our sake, otherwise your thread will be closed if you do not reply within a certain amount of days.
Hi there,
Thank you staff for answering.
However I assisted the user to recover his account recently after being hacked by someone spreading a link.
The user has changed his password and security questions after I assisted him to recover.
And has forgotten his information a second time.
I requested the user to contact forums and reach out for Headstaff.

Maykel I will forward this thread to the Headstaff team.
Thank you for seeking the forums for assistance.

Kind regards,
Helios
(08-30-2016, 11:03 AM)maykel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UserID :   piermay

What's the issue related to your account:  I forgot the password of my account

What have you tried to solve the issue:  I tried to recover password, and i didn't knew how

ScreenShots:  I don't have screenshots, sorry

I wish you guys to help me to get my account password back, my name in game is Extremev10, Level 103.  Heart Heart Cry
sent you a private msg