Universe Board

Full Version: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i'm getting this crazy amount of FPS Drop which has never happen to me. I used CCleaner to clean out my Registry system and computer of useless programs. I did a Disk Cleanup and i made sure all my drivers were up to date. I usually get 250 FPS on any other server. Why is this?

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160802-1857)
Graphics: GEFORCE GTX 760
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8132MB RAM
DirectX Version: 12
Possibly check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. thread, also refer to the tips below.

(Aplix)

1. Limit fps : 333
2. Update drivers : Identify your GPU/Video Card Manufacturer. 
Press Start -> Run -> Type in "DxDiag" -> Go to the display tab -> Name: (graphic card name)
Download latest software online
3. Overclock your graphics card (only if you know how)
4. Try archetype mode in game , Low settings "7" is ideal (background / quality / character) and /clothes function

- Stop running all programs you are already running
I've done all this. Doesn't work. My computer can will run any other server at the max of 3000 fps why can't i even cap mine at 250 stable or 240.
try update the drivers of youur computer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello There.

Have you solved your issue?
Please, let me know or send a private message if your issue persists.
This thread will be closed in 3 days if it isn't answered.

~~ Kllaus
No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.
The same issue happens to me, if I cap it at 240 it goes to 240 or above, but I don't really have a problem with it.
How bad is the FPS lag you're coming across?
(09-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

/\ i dont know what these gms think, it is obvious that the update was horrible to many peoples....if update drivers solve, people were not complaining.
I've been experiencing the same problem bro lol, i honestly just learned to ignore it.
(09-02-2016, 06:06 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

/\ i dont know what these gms think, it is obvious that the update was horrible to many peoples....if update drivers solve, people were not complaining.

Are you stupid? I have all my drivers up to date. It's the patch not the drivers.

(09-02-2016, 05:55 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The same issue happens to me, if I cap it at 240 it goes to 240 or above, but I don't really have a problem with it.
How bad is the FPS lag you're coming across?

It's pretty eh. It throws my aim off pretty bad and then when i cap it to 333 it goes above 240. And if i was to set it to unlimited it would go to like 900+
Pages: 1 2