Universe Board

Full Version: PLEASE HELP ME I LOST ME ID AND PASSWORD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello good day , good to return to the game after so long , I do not remember my id and my password , it would be useful to facilitate me because I donate money and have a lot invested in the same time. my character is TBarrio is the only thing I remember, you can see that I should have years not connect or anything. I expect a prompt response many thanks !
Hello,

This is a new server. all accounts / donation items were all lost due to the database being deleted by the previous server owner.
There has been a recovery period back in September of last year (2015) when the server was remade by the Co-owner Pls in order to save the UGG community. Due to fraudulent attempts by members the recovery period has been expelled.
New Members are given 3 (free) event items upon registering. Also all donators who you may remember from the previous server have all re-donated in order to obtain their items. Only a handful if that many received re compensation.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Thread Closed & Solved.
Feel free to PM Shon if you have any other questions.