Universe Board

Full Version: error directx 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola, instalé el gunz y me salta un error de el directx pero ya tengo el directx instalado correctamente, espero me ayuden.

tengo win 7 32 bits.
Try to download DirectX 11.1 as it's the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
Apparently you format your computer, and was installed DirectX, then open the gunz, and he gave the DirectX error, , please download booster driver and updates its DirectX drivers, this fixes your problem.
Like Ajax and Boltz said you have to download the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
You can download it by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If the problem persist, feel free to notify us on this thread.
ok I already have directx 11 installed can see in the picture but just try to download another directx and notify them what happens

(09-14-2016, 03:31 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like Ajax and Boltz said you have to download the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
You can download it by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If the problem persist, feel free to notify us on this thread.

according to the downloaded file reply says launches Error : The update is not applicable on the computer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to download the Latest version of DirectX 11.1 Windows 7.
Try it, after install the program, restart your computer.
Problem solved?

Please let us know,thank you.
Ha solucionado su problema?
Si no, me envía un mensaje privado.

Thread Closed.