Universe Board

Full Version: I need help to understand the stupidity here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone to help explain to me why... Just why in the "Free Channel 2 No Donators(FREE)" channel, is it that you guys have decided to force everyone in that channel to use B9/Pioneer? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever... I'm a revolver user. Why am I being forced to use shotguns? That needs to be changed if you ask me and other people. It's supposed to be no donators, not just the use of 2 shotguns.. Ridiculous..
Shotguns are more in demand than Revolvers are, I assume that's why it is automatically switched to Shotguns.
Demand or not, it shouldn't be automatically decided and chosen to screw other weapons. it's a channel for non donators, not non donators and we choose what guns you use. That's really retarded actually. Needs to be changed.
I'll forward this to the administration team, it's ultimately up to them.
Also, chill in regards to your attitude and posting style... this is a place where you suggest things, not where you bash at us for how we run our server.
Closed until further notice.