Universe Board

Full Version: something I just have to lose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first I want to say,
I've lost the find unfair that I have my donor, I have spared for years, this is against the rules, especially if you know that private servers are illegal to export !!
just that I have to donates because you are playing with our money!
and then I look 1.50euros here in belgium / Netherlands, okay no problem, when can I pay I suddenly see VAT 3euro oO ... that just 7 coins, plies let nevertheless remain human, this is just way too expensive ! I look here for 15euro 300coins which you can buy 1sword and 2 SGS it to other servers ..

no hate but plies look at this, it's too exaggerated !!
Hello,

First of all,we're sorry for the damage caused.
The old database has been deleted,we can't recover the database so we decided to make a new one,we also can't recover donation items.

Secondary,this is the price for the donations,I don't think we would change the price.
but u know it ways to much right? if i want to buy that donor set of 180 coins, i have to pay 20euros its like 2-3 hours i have to work for that money i hope u understand its alot, i already did this donation in the past, alright i understand u cant give it back because, not enough proof and u guys need new money to pay servers and there for steal us money where we work hard for but its ways to much, i had like 15euro on my phone i sended only 1 text for 7 coins and my 15euros is gone, and on our donor page its said 1.50 euros for 7 coins explain me plz
The price of donations are quite fair in my opinion. Also we did not "steal" anyone's money You donated to a previous server which was closed.
If it wasn't for the co-owner Pls at the time. There would not be a server for you to enjoy today.
Again Sorry for your loss, you & 95% of the members including me all re donated.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any staff member.

Thread Closed.