Universe Board

Full Version: problem acc hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
helo so big problem here

i got hacked somehoW ?

my password get changed i think its my bro but he wont tell to me and i no way have to check the ip last login my accon -_-

you can ask any INFOS my accoun it's me the real Yonko Jesus RM (Reita Matador) last name pleas econtact me ,-,

try recover but my email old 2010 cant access but wtf who give my Secret question out and EMAIL any?ways? like wow .. nice secure gunz :/

contact me asap HEAD staff pls i will proove my self all !

last pw,email,name,sec question,my facobeok ! anythin Sad

Deleted ac

for how long you didnt play?
(10-03-2016, 11:23 PM)Olifant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.for how long you didnt play?

yesterday my accoun Page deathXwarrior ?

bro wtf.. gm help my accoun get hacky i donater 200+$ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-03-2016, 11:21 PM)yjaunrm Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.helo so big problem here

i got hacked somehoW ?

my password get changed i think its my bro but he wont tell to me and i no way have to check the ip last login my accon -_-

you can ask any INFOS my accoun it's me the real Yonko Jesus RM (Reita Matador) last name pleas econtact me ,-,

try recover but my email old 2010 cant access but wtf who give my Secret question out and EMAIL any?ways? like wow .. nice secure gunz :/

contact me asap HEAD staff pls i will proove my self all !

last pw,email,name,sec question,my facobeok ! anythin Sad

Pretty sure you can get helped out if you can proove your self (which you seem confident to)

Other than that,you also will have to be patient as probably only Owners can sort that out. -- Which means a Low Staff needs to Head it Off to Head Staffs. :/
what is your userid?
my accoun USERid = yonkojesus
Yjaunrm
If you have a PIN number for Emile Just Change PIN's ur ID Lol
This account does not exist
(10-03-2016, 11:36 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This account does not exist

i do typo error it yAnkojesus idk why i put 2 O's there
If what you say is true then you go forget password
Pages: 1 2