Universe Board

Full Version: About Forum Moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people this is gonna be my first post in this new Euro Gunz forum (ugg) lol... i just cant say UGG without saying euro gunz im really sorry.

So, this is something that i have been thinking since 2011...

You guys might say that Forum Mod.'s Job is easy and not that important as a GM or Dev. But you guys are totally wrong. Actually, being a FM is even harder than the GM job. You need to stay 24/7 on forums always speaking with people and helping them out. Moving threads, closing them, reading each post and see if it fills out the correct form, etc. It is not an easy job and i think the "power" a FM gets in game is just 0. I find this unfair since he is the one making the forum active and alive. He should get atleast some power @ game.

For example, KillBabe.
I dont really know who he is, i have been in this community since Euro gunz V5 (2006-2007) and i dont know him maybe he is just using a different name or w/e. But this guy is an AWESOME support.
I was having a problem with my gunz and he stayed with me 24/7 untill my problem was fixed. He did an awesome job not only as FM , but as GM too. So yeah, i think the FM job is harder and have the same Importance as GM.

Tell me guys what you think. Forum Mod should have powers @ Game? Or Just stay like always?
Yes , a rank in game for forum mode is something that should happen because they part of the staff team
Thank you for ur opinion. If u played eurogunz u should know me
I was gm beta 6/7 Smile
(10-17-2016, 11:40 AM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you for ur opinion. If u played eurogunz u should know me
I was gm beta 6/7 Smile

i am Tensakai.... i was gm 2011-2012 lol
No.
There's absolutely no reason to give him any powers ingame.  Infact this is probably the stupidest suggestion i'v seen in a while.
It's always been like that and always will be.
Yes.

He needs a special grade withouth commands in-game
Killbabe owna Smile
I disagree, it would be pointless just to add a new UGrade to represent Killbabe, as we have no other FM's and they aren't required.
The things you mentioned "Moving threads, closing them, reading each post and see if it fills out the correct form, etc." --> GM's do as well because we fall under the "Support" category and that's where a lot of format-related posts are. Plus, one of our GM's is already a FM, and we have LOTS of GMs that are active.

PLUS, on top of that, adding another UGrade JUST for FMs would add more KB to the database.
And in my own opinion, being a GM is much harder, we specialize in reports and we also help out in regards to using the /report function. We have a lot more work than a FM does (no offence killbabe), I just don't think you know that.
Anyways, if a rank does get added, it will literally just be a colour name (such as the donation ones) because there is no point in asking a FM in-game about forum-related issues when they're called FORUM moderators for a reason.
(10-17-2016, 12:47 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I disagree, it would be pointless just to add a new UGrade to represent Killbabe, as we have no other FM's and they aren't required.
The things you mentioned "Moving threads, closing them, reading each post and see if it fills out the correct form, etc." --> GM's do as well because we fall under the "Support" category and that's where a lot of format-related posts are. Plus, one of our GM's is already a FM, and we have LOTS of GMs that are active.

PLUS, on top of that, adding another UGrade JUST for FMs would add more KB to the database.
And in my own opinion, being a GM is much harder, we specialize in reports and we also help out in regards to using the /report function. We have a lot more work than a FM does (no offence killbabe), I just don't think you know that.
Anyways, if a rank does get added, it will literally just be a colour name (such as the donation ones) because there is no point in asking a FM in-game about forum-related issues when they're called FORUM moderators for a reason.
I totally agree with you. Like  some1 said before, It should be a grade without powers or commands included, But atleast to show people he is part of staff too that way FM's wont feel they are not part of staff in game.
(10-17-2016, 12:47 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I disagree, it would be pointless just to add a new UGrade to represent Killbabe, as we have no other FM's and they aren't required.

Hip hip hooray, we do have a staff member with common sense.
Pages: 1 2