Universe Board

Full Version: How u guys feel to be non donate lol ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after i lost my acc to play with normal shotguns so boring.
im also not like these childs ask to gift how u guys feel non donate ?
share with me the feeling
if u guys saw my thread u can understand why i lost it rip
since the rebalancing im fine without donater items
well ye same dmg shotguns and hp/ap but i like the looking of elite set donnor shotguns if i have no donnor im prefer play with oldschool shotguns.
coz all sgs for lvl 60-70 ugly af even the ocean one bad.
That's exactly why I play Gladiator,Infected and Quest only.
If u play well then u dont need non of the donor guns..!
I don't really care. Its both equally fun to play!
(10-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Trim Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If u play well then u dont need non of the donor guns..!

Literally this.
Plus our EXP rate is high, so it's not that hard to get level 99+.
(10-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's exactly why I play Gladiator,Infected and Quest only.

u don't gunning shon ? :o
(10-17-2016, 04:14 PM)Limits Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's exactly why I play Gladiator,Infected and Quest only.

Sometimes when I'm bored
(10-17-2016, 04:19 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-17-2016, 04:14 PM)Limits Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sometimes when I'm bored
so yeh im gladding too and u know who i am i hope
Pages: 1 2