Universe Board

Full Version: Antilead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UserID: Moyaki
What's the issue you have been facing: Shittest antilead i have seen tbh. As u know like 70% are brs abd koreans, hits doesnt register on them ffs. Cwing against koreans is retarded. Player was just walking around, i pbd him 3 times, 2 of those shots registered as 11 dmg and 3rd shot didnt register at all. Can u just fix that shitty antilead cause its retarded af..
What have you tried to solve the issue: Nothing, cause i cant fix it, developers have to work on that antilead.
ScreenShots:
we know this issue and an new anti lead will come later Smile
already happened to me that all shots registered 11dmg(after reloading both sgs needed to start counting damage), even the most nearby possible, lots of fakehits that count 0 dmg  Undecided
Hello,

As @Killbabe said,we already know the issuse and we are about to fix it,should be updated in the next update.
the fact we need to face koreans aka 100 to 150 pingers is where it becomes gay.

And then again they'll ask you to be patient and that'll take a good month or two. Lel
question has been answered -> closed