Universe Board

Full Version: Lead Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I understand where you are coming from but sorry rockets will.not be  allowed during this tournament because then the matches will primarly depend on which team takes the better advantage of the RL.
(10-24-2016, 10:01 AM)AngelKorean Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have a question regarding the '1 player using revolver' bit, can u change it to 1 player using 1 rocket? considering the high ping people will have to each other i'd say a rocket is more useful.

Sorry, rockets are not allowed

(10-24-2016, 02:51 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.CLAN: Legion

Player1: Warpinator ( Peru )
Player2: Heisuke (Peru)
Player3: LuckyIceGold (Peru )
Player4: KingPysko ( Peru )

Sub Player: Soon

LuckyIceGold is already in 7xHERO as [7x]Solid.  Please remove him from your line up and get another player. 

Thanks.
(10-24-2016, 12:38 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-24-2016, 10:01 AM)AngelKorean Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have a question regarding the '1 player using revolver' bit, can u change it to 1 player using 1 rocket? considering the high ping people will have to each other i'd say a rocket is more useful.

Sorry, rockets are not allowed

(10-24-2016, 02:51 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.CLAN: Legion

Player1: Warpinator ( Peru )
Player2: Heisuke (Peru)
Player3: LuckyIceGold (Peru )
Player4: KingPysko ( Peru )

Sub Player: Soon

LuckyIceGold is already in 7xHERO as [7x]Solid.  Please remove him from your line up and get another player. 

Thanks.

????? it does matter He says im gonna play with clan legion like my real teams " Clan Koph " And  Thanks !
Rules have been updated.
Please make sure that you are only playing for 1 team.
Clan name: WatchNLearn

- Player1: BooHoe (Venezuela)
  - Player2: Crius (United states)
  - Player3: Yune (United states)
  - Player4: Marionette (Venezuela)

Sub Player:

- Player5: Ajax (Netherlands)

Thanks,
Marionette

Xoxo
Clan Name : Shadow

Player 1 - FlameBlade (Israel)
Player 2 - FlameThrower      (Israel)
Player 3 - FlameShadow   (Israel)
Player 4 - Limic     (Israel)

Sub Player : PrimordusV2 (Israel)
Clan name: Weathered

Player 1 - Seirin (Venezuela)
Player 2 - Uglykiss (Venezuela)
Player 3 - Zephyr (Venezuelal)
Player 4 - Aspek (Venezuela)

Sub Player : TBD (Country)
Clan name: Hermosos
Player 1: Pedr0 (Netherlands)
Player 2: Yachirou (Finland)
Player 3: Juanito (Poland)
Player 4: UltimateKing (Estonia)
Player Sub: pussyfart88 (Germany)

Btw u guys want to make cw more active right? Why don't you instead make the top 32 cw clans enter the tournament (then if one or more from the top-32 clans does not want to join, number 33 gets to join etc.)? It will be just like the old days on ijji.
(10-25-2016, 08:55 AM)Ley Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan name: Hermosos
Player 4: TBD, possibly gonna be HairyAnus (Estonia)

Btw u guys want to make cw more active right? Why don't you instead make the top 32 cw clans enter the tournament (then if one or more from the top-32 clans does not want to join, number 33 gets to join etc.)? It will be just like the old days on ijji.
That's a nice idea, will talk with Pls about that. The only problem is that there are only few clans cwing.... (trust me, less than 20) Tongue so if your idea is gonna be taken, i think it should be not top 32, but top 15 or 20.
(10-25-2016, 08:55 AM)Ley Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan name: Hermosos
Player 4: TBD, possibly gonna be HairyAnus (Estonia)

Alot of this clan ranked are just anti lead..... You can't rank up in a lead tournament..... donor power its underrated too... of the 100 clans just like 3/4 clans are lead.... no worriez...... rank for signup isnt a good idea.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5