Universe Board

Full Version: me god.. hust FKez..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2eMu5ES.jpg][Image: If2HVP9.jpg][Image: s6RcLuX.jpg][Image: 1REcPRd.jpg]

all camp .. FKEZ .. omg kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk run ..
I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.
(11-09-2016, 02:34 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.

So you're actully going to do what gamemasters are supposed to do?  Amazing!!!!
bro how the ***** this kid choichulho make 240/4, 2 weeks ago kid losing all cws lmfao?!?!!!? nice................. now this kid beat me and made 240/4 and dont get banned when i made 70 streak=gg banned
(11-09-2016, 02:34 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm the only one who thinks he's not legit? I'm also going to check it out.

wooow
hust sux np
(11-09-2016, 03:29 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hust sux np

you sux
(11-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So you're actully going to do what gamemasters are supposed to do?  Amazing!!!!

ikr.
kkk im korea 1vs1 no.1 pro ok ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(11-09-2016, 03:50 PM)chlcjfgh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kkk im korea 1vs1 no.1 pro ok ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why do you Asians not know about that english language at ***** all.
Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3