Universe Board

Full Version: Lead Tournament Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
stop being a nerd .
I hope Erie win, 7xHERO not good when I play them in game. Also Erie have good manners.
7xHero wins '--'
Pro lead players :O You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Lucky Pls amigos got to use 10dmg sgs and ddos in tournemento.

Let Hermosos play instead if u want an interesting final where both teams can actually lead instead of a boring 7xNUEVO 0-11 ERIE match.
(11-18-2016, 10:49 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pro lead players :O You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Let Hermosos play instead if u want an interesting final where both teams can actually lead instead of a boring 7xNUEVO 0-11 ERIE match.

We will see man , we wiiiil see.
(11-18-2016, 10:49 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pro lead players :O You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Element + Camp = no lead Inutil

I can't take people who play with black meds serious..
(11-18-2016, 12:11 PM)Toxicol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Typical mad peru macaco making up sht cuz he cannot win. Keep going comedianto I'm in need for some laughter.
(11-18-2016, 12:41 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 12:11 PM)Toxicol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Typical mad peru macaco making up sht cuz he cannot win. Keep going comedianto I'm in need for some laughter.

Why do u guys complain about "black meds" (im not using them for like weeks) , when u use rockets, element and big swords sometimes.... cmon dude lets be honest here.
(11-18-2016, 12:47 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-18-2016, 12:41 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Why do u guys complain about "black meds" (im not using them for like weeks) , when u use rockets, element and big swords sometimes.... cmon dude lets be honest here.

We only use rockets vs black meds / campers like u. We play better with sgs anyway, but we don't need sgs / chicas for 7xNUEVO Wink.

I didn't use rockets in any of the 30 ss i posted though, maybe in one of the other 100 wins vs 7xNUEVO, but too lazy to keep searching.

If someone has to be honest here, it's you about ddosing everyone to win xDD
Lucky I couldnt sort new pc in time lmfao, would of destroyed them, didnt even play for like 2-3months lmfao...  had to play on a laptop that I didnt realise even ran gunz till 1 day before tourney even then it was anti ROFL. so didnt even get to practice lead, probz did most in the game coz im bset lead.

Also who ever wins, vs you again for brag monnnneyzzz!
Pages: 1 2 3