Universe Board

Full Version: Recover Account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UserID: kevinprot
What's the issue related to your account: I do not remember the email and neither pw
What have you tried to solve the issue: I have spoken with gm but we have not come to anything, I do not speak English
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. I only have this photo
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Enviado a headstaff/dueño
one question before i help u, you only have this account in forum? ?
Gunz nuevo Big Grin, Nuevos dueños.
Someone please help me .. I need to recover my account and is giving the message that does not exist, but it's all right, email, login .. No adm answer me private messages .. Please, I need to play again. .
Login: pepeuxd
But Amber bot ..
Is saying that my login or my email does not exist ..
amber bot is a BOT, its not a human. hes coded to type the sentence automatic.

(11-23-2016, 01:10 PM)CViniciusM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But Amber bot ..
Is saying that my login or my email does not exist ..

create your own thread and ouro will check it for you
Staff unfortunately can't do much to help you. Your account is your responsibility.
Farhat, as a team is not responsible? I know my email and my login .. They have been blocked because I have stayed a while without playing. I have old emails from the university, so I confirm email, and login this I received the email .. The problem is not in the system. My account, donate, will you stay for it?
Pages: 1 2