Universe Board

Full Version: Unable to play any game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Character name: Vane
What's the issue related to your account: every game I join, I am unable to move and there is a "Lag" sign on top of my head.
What have you tried to solve the issue: Reinstall, turn off firewall and anti virus, Open port, Configure UPNP and also checked my net connection but it did not seem to solve the problem.
Hello bro, try this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

or 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
test it and post ur results
lolol Big Grin that is what I was using before I posted, maybe I did something wrong ill repeat the steps once I have a chance to, but right now I gotta go, but thanks for the advise.
Just let us know how the test(s) go.
Alright, so I redid everything as listed and it did not seem to work for me. Undecided maybe this is a sign to stop playing lol.

Update: Now i'm disconnecting from the game to the login screen every 3 minutes... alright break time I guess.
do u use a stable internet connection?
Yes, I have been using the same network with no problems for these past few years. This error just happened yesterday out of the couple of weeks I have been playing.
try using a vpn.
Virtual Private Network? I have, but it seems like this error is only affecting me with uggunz as for others there is no problem I am able to function at a full 100%  but I would prefer to play UG to past my time than any other games/apps since I am at home a lot due to recovery.
Pages: 1 2