Universe Board

Full Version: Winter sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, i have a question that i really want to know, the donator section have offers for christmas or something in this month? Like the black friday?

Thank you for your time
i didnt hear anything about this
Hey, interesting your question There is nothing wrong with an offer on 24 and 31 December  Because they are going to get this to the bosses to have said
(12-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey, interesting your question There is nothing wrong with an offer on 24 and 31 December  Because they are going to get this to the bosses to have said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Or speak in your native language please xDD.
(12-11-2016, 10:41 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey, interesting your question There is nothing wrong with an offer on 24 and 31 December  Because they are going to get this to the bosses to have said

Sure, please let me know if the offers will be available in this month, ty!
We do not know and will not know.
(12-11-2016, 02:17 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We do not know and will not know.

Ok, i will just wait, ty dude
(12-11-2016, 12:33 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Or speak in your native language please xDD.
LOL savage a f dude. - Toed
I dont know
IDK MEN
Pages: 1 2