Universe Board

Full Version: Reset kaze and really ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-21-2016, 09:16 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2016, 08:32 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2016, 08:13 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2016, 05:20 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just because they can not win us they want to see the clan reset, one can not win them because they start to cry, Mashira TOP 1 CRY, Sigma TOP2 CRY, Ajax TOP3 CRY, They can not lose because they immediately say hack please come and cry and play more. 

I am using an apology translator for bad english.

Bro, your legit ***** TRASH lmfao, every cw you dont get camp map, you lose cw 4-0, every map u get camp you camp with black meds and still lose, u never win ez

At that time we were trolling, I never like to play like that just my friends decided troll with black meds.

(12-21-2016, 05:45 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just because they can not win us they want to see the clan reset, one can not win them because they start to cry, Mashira TOP 1 CRY, Sigma TOP2 CRY, Ajax TOP3 CRY, They can not lose because they immediately say hack please come and cry and play more. 

I am using an apology translator for bad english.

you're already practicing with your black meds since hacks are gonna be patched.
OT: Reset Kade.
EDIT: Leader of Really is playing with kamikaze right now so its upto you.

Are you very sure? Just wait for them to do the update I'll drop you as I always do 11/7 again? Please stop ego me rofl

Are you sure you want  to talk about a "friendly 1v1" you kept pressurizing me on to play right after you get them hacks and when it was 6am for me and get banned a few days after for using them? 
Yes, I'm very sure, go back to using them black meds son, you're bad, you were always bad and the gunz community knows you've always played with hacks. Gets banned 8 times in a year for co-operating with hackers and playing with hacks. Son, please.
[Image: 6286065828.png]

You are passing photo of my story of another gunz that I will not say here but yose what it is, it is not there any problem so that you know only measured banned one time playing said server by unlegit and they were wrong instead you have been banned 3 times by use Of hacking, Well you got banned 3 times for hack use what can you say about this? You think very good, perhaps? Now you are legit? 

Please moderate your words little delusion OK?

You have to see well sick I was banned once only for hack, the other times are for swap, forcelag and hack partner, instead you were banned 3 times for hack use my son. 11/7 AGAIN  FKEZ

Photo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

oe cunt back 2 quest fking faggot you're nothing... practicing black meds already?  trollface
Pages: 1 2 3