Universe Board

Full Version: Is overclocking not bannable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just curious if it's not and why not.
it should be
most asus pcs are pre-oc'd, not that it even affects much on gunz anyways besides makes it harder to play..
uc/oc doesn't effect the ugg process anymore
yes it does people still can uc/oc and bypass it
Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.
(12-26-2016, 02:40 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes it does people still can uc/oc and bypass it

Show me

(12-26-2016, 03:02 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.

what are you talking about man.....? how are you a GM.....?
(12-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 02:40 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes it does people still can uc/oc and bypass it

Show me

(12-26-2016, 03:02 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.

I know how to UC and OC so I know when someone UCing. They don't take dmg and their movements are slow as well as the enemies. Their hits are direct and land perfectly because of this. Also wren't you demoted? You failed as GM you're Dismissed.

Are you braindead? why are you even a Gm..
(12-26-2016, 04:38 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Show me

I know how to UC and OC so I know when someone UCing. They don't take dmg and their movements are slow as well as the enemies. Their hits are direct and land perfectly because of this. Also wren't you demoted? You failed as GM you're Dismissed.

uc delays the hitbox which makes the user land a hit to be precise. Don't take damage cuz of uc???????? 
wasn't demoted i left cuz i had to move out of my country for work, nt. 
Failing as a gfx dev, failing as a gm, who are you to even speak.

Pointless to UC with this anti lead. UC = slow, Anti lead = fast register. People normally UC because they Reduce dmg and they can aim you better but with the new anti lead everyone shots register equally, I don't think UC is a problem anymore. I think more players are OCing now which isn't smart because you'll die 2x as faster XD.
This explanation sums it up for you man.
(12-26-2016, 05:32 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2016, 04:38 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Show me

uc delays the hitbox which makes the user land a hit to be precise. Don't take damage cuz of uc???????? 
wasn't demoted i left cuz i had to move out of my country for work, nt. 
Failing as a gfx dev, failing as a gm, who are you to even speak.

This explanation sums it up for you man.
Gfx Dev? Lol you know nothing. Yes with the old anti uc players wasn't taking dmg because the shots did not register. I'm talking about the OLD anti lead I'm not talking about every other gunz server I'm talking about UGG. When you PB a ucer they only take 99 dmg when you clearly hit them with a direct shot which is why most players was complaining about players having "Damage reducers" Their no dmg reduce unless the player edit the system.mrs.
Pages: 1 2