Universe Board

Full Version: ¿Will Kade receive the prize? / ¿Recibirá Kade el premio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SPANISH]

- Hola, estoy aquí para anunciar sobre el pago de el clan " Kade " como lider de dicho clan, espero que tomen este post con seriedad todo el equipo administrativo de dicha comunidad espero una respuesta razonable en dicho post ya que no tenemos que ver con nada de lo que hizo el miembro " Leshrac ".

- Lo que ocurrió con dicha persona Leshrac fue lo siguiente, el no tubo la culpa del " Changeback " fue un amigo que el conoció en el juego llamado " Burgraff " lo siguiente fue que Burgraff le ofreció donor gratis entonces como " Leshrac " no tenia acepto la oferta y le regalo no sabia como obtuvo los " Donator Coins " ni porque medio los tubo no tenia nada que ver en este asunto.

- Hable con el y no podra pagar dicha cantidad de dinero asi que porfavor les pido piedad de nosotros que no tenemos la culpa de dicho suceso de todo corazon, espero la respuesta lo mas pronto posible.

Prueba : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Gracias por tomarse la molestia de leer este tema

[ENGLISH]

- Hello, I am here to announce the payment of the clan "Kade" as leader of said clan, I hope that take this post seriously the whole administrative team of said community I expect a reasonable response in said post since we do not have to do with Nothing of what the member "Leshrac" did.

- What happened with that person Leshrac was the following, he did not tube the fault of the "Changeback" was a friend that he met in the game called "Burgraff" the following was that Burgraff offered him free donor then as "Leshrac" did not have I accept the offer and the gift did not know how it obtained the "Donator Coins" nor because half pipe had nothing to do in this matter.

- Talk to him and he will not be able to pay this amount of money so please I beg for mercy from us that we are not to blame for that event with all my heart, I expect the answer as soon as possible.

Proof : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
@Pls @Triwedix @Ajax
No te van a pagar nada don wipon
Answer on your thread title: No.

Closed.