Universe Board

Full Version: if u're old you rememb it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who remember the old korea legends from clan Get@   in the v7 v8 of EuroGunZ
I've never seen a clan named Get@, but I've seen a clan named Get@MyEle though!
Bunch of trash cans
(01-04-2017, 01:21 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've never seen a clan named Get@, but I've seen a clan named Get@MyEle though!

well this clan, with all members called Get@ ...  the legends of EuroGunZ with 800+ streak in clan war.
(01-05-2017, 09:46 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-04-2017, 01:21 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've never seen a clan named Get@, but I've seen a clan named Get@MyEle though!

well this clan, with all members called Get@ ...  the legends of EuroGunZ with 800+ streak in clan war.

wtf are you talking about LOL.

i have never seen that so called legendary clan lmfao, 800 streak? fk off lmfao
Do you use drugs son ?
800streak GI0WEHGEWU9OWEJHI0WOHJW0OHMJIWMGYH LLULL I DID 900STREAK BROH GET ON MY LEVEL Sleepy
I remember clan get@ was worst clan full camp+eletric+eletric ice lol whatever round in cw
(01-05-2017, 12:10 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2017, 09:46 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

wtf are you talking about LOL.

i have never seen that so called legendary clan lmfao, 800 streak? fk off lmfao

Exact same thoughts xD I don't remember a single korean playing EuroGunz in the first place :O Maybe we simply forgot? So long time ago Sad(
remenber not
Pages: 1 2