Universe Board

Full Version: Emblem I made for clan Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
stop using outer glow omfg
(01-16-2017, 01:11 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stop using outer glow omfg

@Scythez, Omg KEN LOL You never have anything positive to say about my gfx lol. FINE I WON'T USE OUTER GLOW. Lol it's updated.
lmao sorry, but the normal outerglow makes everything look straight up garbage, i mean you never even change the color of the glow, makes it look like its the first time ever you're using photoshop
(01-16-2017, 01:17 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2017, 01:11 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stop using outer glow omfg

@Scythez, Omg KEN LOL You never have anything positive to say about my gfx lol. FINE I WON'T USE OUTER GLOW. Lol it's updated.

dude you are funny HAHSSHSDDJJD
(01-16-2017, 01:44 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lmao sorry, but the normal outerglow makes everything look straight up garbage, i mean you never even change the color of the glow, makes it look like its the first time ever you're using photoshop

Xdddddd
Nice work Smile
Thanks @Shon !
Me like but why Korea words
(01-18-2017, 09:46 PM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Me like but why Korea words

That's what they asked for and wanted in the emblem..
Nice xD
Pages: 1 2 3