Universe Board

Full Version: o.o old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
caralho mane sdds trauma sdds qd eu era bom
(01-17-2017, 10:58 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
When you were so noob that you hide your scoreĀ  Sleepy
no i just hidded score of mashira and other, i was playin on his account lol
@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol
Good times, i carry hust at magnus LOL .
(01-18-2017, 01:14 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol

because i was on taylor, and was good cw, nah u cant stop me because u suck
(01-18-2017, 01:14 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol

dont annoy hust or i'll hit you with a fire extinguisher boi Angry
(01-18-2017, 06:21 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo
(01-18-2017, 07:43 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2017, 06:21 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo
:/
nice zzzz
(01-18-2017, 07:46 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2017, 07:43 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo
:/
Cuz hust is better than u and insult u gtfo gg kkkkkk
Pages: 1 2