Universe Board

Full Version: GunZ won't start after launcher..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UserID: FRFC
What's the issue you have been facing: My Gunz won't launch up after Launcher is done..
What have you tried to solve the issue: I tried to run as Administrator, and turning off my Firewall/Antivirus, restart my PC..
ScreenShots: N/A

Also, the other Gunz pserver I play at, doesn't have this issue. Just so you know. :p
Try to redownload UGG
(01-20-2017, 02:33 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to redownload UGG

Thanks for responding Shon. I tried downloading even from another mirror and installed it. Still won't launch the game after the launcher + Patch updates.. D:
Download this .exe (replace him with your current exe)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2017, 03:24 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Download this .exe (replace him with your current exe)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Done it, still won't launch.. D:
Hi There,
ensure your firewall bypassed the game instead of turning it off completely.
Also try moving your gunz file to a separate folder.

Side note: if possible can you state which windows and model are you currently using ?
(01-20-2017, 06:09 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There,
ensure your firewall bypassed the game instead of turning it off completely.
Also try moving your gunz file to a separate folder.

Side note: if possible can you state which windows and model are you currently using ?

I allowed UGG launcher and the game itself (Using Avast Antivirus). I installed the game first on D drive, I now got it on the C drive.

I got Windows 8.1 64 bit.

I'm so confused, because I can play GunZ on another pserver without problems. o.o
i Will private message you my skype and see whats going on through teamviewer.
If the problem persists feel free to contact Spear via private message.
Thread closed.