Universe Board

Full Version: excuse me friends.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: liJMfOQ.png]

I made this with HTML CSS and js

I think this is a suggestion
Hello

In my opinion its not necessary but good job I liked Smile
well its more professional good job devly +1
But it require to hire best of all
Staff applications get posted on the forum when we are short of staff.
I really like it though maybe it can be used when we need staff.

Thanks
I like it and good job
i think this would have been useful ,if the server had a really bigger population
but i dont think you need this now ,forum posts are easier  to deal with ,,, when its  few people only
but good job good design
i like it
It will be easier to post it on forum.
Nice job,keep it up!
I made this for hiring best of all staff
When the people pass in these test then only they are allowed to post a application
When they don't pass in their test then they don't be able to pass in their test ....
First of all, it's kind of sloppy. You have random capitalized letters, and random questions we don't need to ask such as "Sex", "DOB" or "Who would vouch for you".

Second of all, it's ugly as hell (no offence). It should be categorized in order of a proper application, such as how you're asking for the Date of Birth (DOB) second last. 

Third of all, you're missing a lot of other things we would need to include in the application fields. Ones such as "What would make you a good candidate? Why?" or something such as "Why do you believe you would be best for the position of a ______? Why?", even something along the lines of "What type of experience do you think you can contribute to your position?"

Overall, if I had to rate it, I'd rate it 2/10, mainly because it seems you think we would hire you over something such as this. Sorry, but we wont use this and if we would, it wouldn't be an online form. Oh and we would never ask other people for their Mobile Number...
Pages: 1 2