Universe Board

Full Version: Hacking Attempted what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Character Name:Vane
What's the issue related to your character: Every game I enter would auto disconnect me with an error of Hacking has been Attempted and then closes my game.
What have you tried to solve the issue: At first I thought it was my firewall, but notice that it was already off, and I am not using any type of macros or any programs so I am unsure of what to do...

Also note that I was playing fine yesterday and it has just started today.
Update: I tried reinstalling again,  it did not work.
Hi Vane,
Sorry for the delay.
Are you still confronting the issue ?
Hello There.

First place, thank you for using our forum platform. Here you are able to solve your gunz issues. Regarding your support, I have to say its not a hacking attempt. 
I'll list below some things that can solve your issue.

- Try to download
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., this is a program that will help you to update drivers that are outdated.
- Maybe your computer may be overheating during the game. Check out its temperature

Send me your skype and Let me know the results if it doesn't work.

~~ Kllaus

[Image: thankyou.gif]
Have you installed anything recently such as new additions or anything that came along with a recent update?
Hello There

Some has been time passed and you didn't answer us. So , I'd like to know if you solved your issue? If no please let us know 
I sent a private message to you. later please check your private.

#Still Pending

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Thank You
Hello

So, I think your problem was fixed.
If you have any doubt or need any kind of support, feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Thread Closed.