Universe Board

Full Version: How to fix your low FPS ingame.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Guys.
[English]

Some players asked me about how to fix your FPS ingame. So, I decided create this thread to help you guys on how to get better FPS.

PS: Everyone knows GunZ is an old game, this's a just a general method to getting a good FPS ingame.  

-   I will list below for you guys. ↓    

-  Remember to update your drivers, many outdated drivers can make your FPS get down.
       -  
Clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. you can download the driver booster, this is a program that will help you guys to update drivers that are outdated.

In orden to solve your issue ingame you need to find appropriate drivers, and Install/update them in your computer.

-  There's another way to get good FPS. You need to change all settings ingame to Medium or Low. So what to do? Its very simple.  To do this, you need to go to Options ↔ Video ↔ Change all options, effect quality, texture quality etc... 

Example 

[Image: QuFFS1s.jpg]

If you tried to do everything above, I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do, you just need to buy a new computer. trollface

Kind regards.
Kllaus
Thank you @Helios for the image.
[Image: thankyou.gif]

Olá
[PORTUGUÊS] 

Alguns jogadores me perguntaram como arrumar seu FPS no jogo. Então, eu decidi criar este tópico para ajudá-los como obter um bom FPS no jogo.

PS: Todos já sabem que GunZ é um jogo antigo, este é apenas um método geral para obter um bom jogo no FPS.

- Vou listar abaixo para vocês. ↓

- Lembre-se de atualizar seus drivers, muitos drivers desatualizados podem fazer seu FPS ''cair''.
        -
Clicando You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. você pode baixar o driver booster, este é um programa que irá ajudá-lo a atualizar os drivers que estão desatualizados.
         Para resolver o problema no jogo você precisa encontrar drivers apropriados, e instalá-los / atualizá-los em seu computador.

- Há outra maneira de obter um bom FPS. Você precisa alterar todas as configurações do jogo para Médio ou Baixo. Então o que fazer? É muito simples. Para fazer isso, você precisa ir para Opções ↔ Vídeo ↔ Alterar todas as opções, qualidade do efeito, qualidade de textura etc ...

Exemplo ↓

[Image: QuFFS1s.jpg]

Se você tentou fazer tudo acima, sinto muito, mas não há nada que possamos fazer, você só precisa comprar um novo computador. trollface

Atenciosamente.
Kllaus
Obrigado @Helios pela imagem.
[Image: thankyou.gif]​​​​​​​
Your character and effect are on high, how would that reduce FPS?

Good work brooooo, my point is basically for next time use a better example xd
Good job!
FennGOD / HeliosGOD.
(02-08-2017, 11:06 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your character and effect are on high, how would that reduce FPS?

Good work brooooo, my point is basically for next time use a better example xd

Oh Thank you, I'm gonna fix the image soon
vlw pela dica, de 50 fps foi pra 80 agora eu posso fazer 100 streak bye
(02-08-2017, 11:50 PM)Marujo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.vlw pela dica, de 50 fps foi pra 80 agora eu posso fazer 100 streak bye

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NICEEEE
(02-08-2017, 11:50 PM)Marujo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.vlw pela dica, de 50 fps foi pra 80 agora eu posso fazer 100 streak bye

Smile Qualquer dúvida tamo ae meu bro
Nice one.
Goodjob Smile

(Or just buy a new pc :3)
Good Job
Pages: 1 2 3