Universe Board

Full Version: INSANE FAMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dem GAMEPLAYSS
Very well dude. Smile
Proz O.O nice men  you look like me
Damn must be feel bad getting banned for hitboxing, nothing expect from you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Wow, Pro!!
gtfo aimfix fag
HEHE, u kno that ain't me, don't spread dem hateful comments about hitbox & etc. @the god ariej / @sol.
MashiraK destroyed ugg for a week or two with his public hb, 90% of the cws suck for now, waiting for update before streaming more vidz. enjoy
(02-09-2017, 09:26 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Proz O.O nice men  you look like me

NO NO NO @vIRUZ  you are easy KKKK
@Kraise yo i love how your videos have that motion blur, that ***** is beast bro. I actually feel and wish that they would add that effect in this server in gameplay.. It would look so cool! I also love about your videos the fade out and fade in of the videos after you finish a CW, that's nice. Keep up the good work in cw!
(02-09-2017, 10:13 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:26 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Proz O.O nice men  you look like me

NO NO NO @vIRUZ  you are easy KKKK

Lmfao then you look like him @fenn

OT: juicy gameplay cant wait for more !
Pages: 1 2