Universe Board

Full Version: My acc was Hacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MY ID: larslange  change PW!
Email: [email protected] was hacking too change pw..

i cant logg in my acc. he was hacking yesterday night. some1 can help me ??!!!

i know the perosn they hack my acc Jatoch Ajax and helios know him he bannen his acc but yester we skyped and teamviever and then he copy what on my pc and my acc HELP ME MEn i want my acc back i donated there 100Euro i dont want again donate.. he hack my Email too and change PW what can i do that i have my acc back?
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Hello,

Have you tried to change the password and couldn't?
I'll send it to our GameMaster to check @Helios @Angry. Well, I find that strange.
Do you sure to didn't pass the password to anyone of your friends.

PENDING.
I dont give the PW to my friends or others. i was hacked MY email was to hacked The hacker change PW in my Email and in my ACC i cant recover PW! only Pls can reset my acc and change email..

The hacker sell the accs. name is Jatoch. ajax know him he was banned from UGG cuz he sell SB

Why should I pass my PW to others? I was hacked I can also prove that my acc is. My brother can attest it friends and helios themselves since I in game always with him write name is JoeI ingame My email was also hacked. I can send to skype screenshots of staff that the my acc is also my email my name is Lars Lange and the email is [email protected]
Dear Satar2,
Unfortunately the staff team is not responsible for you giving computer access to a hacker(via teamviewer)
which lead to your account credentials being changed. We will not change your email nor assist with you cooperating with a hacker.
Your account is 100% your responsibility, Anything loss on your behalf will not be recovered.

Suggestions:
-Attempt to recover your email/account password through "Password recovery".
-Contact an administrator for further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Game Master

Thread Closed.