Universe Board

Full Version: some clips of a random cw against hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello dear UGG community,

Some clips of a cw at midnight

PS: Tolerance, snuwfer and liutenant was hitboxing, ill report them later.

Enjoy Cool

Hope you guys enjoy Cool
@Snuwfer.
kid bs's, kills 2, almost get the 3rd and says clutch lmfao
kid stfu you just bs piece of *****, 1v4 CLUTCH lOOOOOL im laughing as ***** venezuelan poor big head jimmyneutro aka megamen
Well copeland call people  random ROLF
I told you tolerance = legit
Big Grin
Kkkkkkkkk lol
(02-13-2017, 09:50 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I told you tolerance = legit
Big Grin

Hello Dan, not sure if you was using that ***** but, bbqsause and lieutenant was clearly hitbox. Watct liutenant

Hes nugka???

Btw all this brs mad cuz i reported them for hitbox and they got banned. I still dont get why you guys are so racist when you're actually brazellians. Stop the hate, i just wanna laugh, have fun and create!
esse ai é bom em
(02-13-2017, 11:41 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-13-2017, 09:50 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I told you tolerance = legit
Big Grin

Hello Dan, not sure if you was using that ***** but, bbqsause and lieutenant was clearly hitbox. Watct liutenant

Hes nugka???

Btw all this brs mad cuz i reported them for hitbox and they got banned. Stop the hate, i just wanna laugh, have fun and create!

Video is private.
Pages: 1 2 3