Universe Board

Full Version: Clan War Limitations 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's discuss some ideas that will be implemented soon:
Quote:Hello, we will make some changes to the ClanWar system soon!

Limit players per clan: Currently we are seeing clans with high ranking are with many players, so we will limit the limit of members in the same clan to 20 players.

ClanWar invite system limitations: Only Special-Members, Administrators, Super-Administrators, Leaders will be able to invite other people to clan war.

E.g: 2 players who are normal members can not play clan-war alone. Because only Special-Members, Administrators, Super-Administrators, Leaders are able to invite him to play a ClanWar match.
Seems good but, what's about something like, I am clan leader and I allow 2 normals members to play cw?
Something like,
/enable (char-name) + command (cw)
/disable (char-name) + command (cw)

Format: /disable marionette to cw - /enable marionette to cw

Note: only clan leader can allow normal members to play cw.

About the rest, seems good.
I think that for that part of which only owners AD and Super AD can invite to play clan war I do not agree since almost the creators of the clan remain without playing and the administrator or super AD do not connect much. Unless they give AD to all the members 

I limit it to only 20 seems perfect 

So I see it my way now wait for the comments of others
Não gostei muito da ideia de limitar os membros do clan a ir cw não
Seas pendejo así va aburrir tu gunz, ya estas poniendo tonterías.
Reduce Rockets to like 20/20 instead of 45/45 so atleast it's possible to run out of ammo,
Make max team in clan 10, split it up real good get hella cw's, max cw in game 8v8, lots of 2's 3's and 4's
Make 10 x 10 or 12 x 12 cw Big Grin
Maybe some players will not like the idea could be more specific because the leaders or the admins do not stop online how they could play it seems good that limits to 20 players per clan
We look forward to more details
Thanks

Gostei do limite de players nos clãs, mas não gostei muito da ideia de somente membros especiais, administradores, super administradores e o líder do clã poderem chamar para CW, muitas vezes não estão online e por causa disso o clã ficaria parado, assim como os membros que não conseguiriam pegar pontos sem depender de "superiores" para conseguir seus coins mensais. Uma sugestão minha, que outros players também apoiam, seria bloquear o Damage Black Med nas CW's assim como a Sniper, isso evitaria muitos players abusando de Bug Modem para entrar na base, e também não provocaria outros jogadores.
Pages: 1 2