Universe Board

Full Version: How To Create A Forum Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Universe Gamers Comunity,

Due to the amount of users ingame who are unable or unaware to create a forum account.
I have taken my time to create this thread topic to aid all users in doubt/need of assistance.
Bear in mind this tutorial is mainly created for users who are not able to bypass the "Security Question".

Steps: 
  • Once you have entered our forums. Click on [Image: vaEghSh.png].
  • After your page is done loading our forums term of service will be displayed. Once you have read and agree to abide by the following. Click I Agree
  • You are now redirected to the registration page where you are required to place your new account credentials.

[Image: e1grh3k.gif] 
  • Ensure you enter your account info correctly.
In the Referrer box you are able to place the name an admin/friend who has sent/referred you to our forums (optional).
  [Image: DbjdMha.gif] 
  • When arriving the image verification section. Type and/or insert the following letters and number text seen.
  • If the text provided in the image is difficult to read select the Refresh button, this can be done until you find one that is most readable/suits you.
Last but not least the Security Question.
When prompted " Which one is the best server of Gunz" Type UniverseGunz (together with no spaces).

Account Preferences: You are free to select the boxes which are best for you.
Time Zone: Select the time zone where you live.
Daylight Saving Time Correction: Select Automatically detect DST Time (recommended).

[Image: EGqaixu.gif]

Side notes: If you are having any complications feel free to add/contact our Game Master @Helios on skype for further assistance.

Helios' Skype: ochxcincx

Thanks to @Helios for helping me create this thread topic.

Regards,
Universe Gunz Staff
Thank you @Fenn @Helios 
Good job guys
? Easy register ._.
(02-17-2017, 10:39 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? Easy register ._.

Yes friend.
(02-18-2017, 01:40 AM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-17-2017, 10:39 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? Easy register ._.

Yes friend.

Nvm good job
goodjob bro thanks more 1
Esse fenn cada tutorial um melhor que o outro, sempre ajudando os mais necessitados <3
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ! jop bro Big Grin Big Grin
Really helpful!
Pages: 1 2