Universe Board

Full Version: Looking for some old friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i used toplay this game about 4 years ago are some of my online friends still playing it? i forgot most of my ingame ids but one was bluefoxx ,do samatar still play this game?lol just bored and passing by sorry for the spam
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!!!
(03-01-2017, 12:12 AM)MANEQUIM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!!!

google translate: " the retiurn of those who were not" not sure what that means but you're not helping
Hello Man, first welcome back 
About your friends I dont know if they are playing yet ..... 
I'm Kllaus ingame
Hi bro, i don't know if your old friends still play, but I know you can make new friends here.
Welcome back to UGG.
(03-01-2017, 01:08 AM)Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi bro, i don't know if your old friends still play, but I know you can make new friends here.
Welcome back to UGG.

thanks for the warm welcome back but the last time i was consistently playin thisgame was when this game was called eurogamers v9 gunz and vitor a french  guy was
the owner to be fair i doubt any one who played the game back then still plays it but i was hoping the were
gl to the new owner though
(03-01-2017, 01:18 AM)NoobLordZX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2017, 01:08 AM)Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi bro, i don't know if your old friends still play, but I know you can make new friends here.
Welcome back to UGG.

thanks for the warm welcome back but the last time i was consistently playin thisgame was when this game was called eurogamers v9 gunz and vitor a french  guy was
the owner to be fair i doubt any one who played the game back then still plays it but i was hoping the were

Hello There,

We are glad to have you as part of this community. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay around.
If you have any doubt or need any kind of support, feel free to contact me.
Old times man Smile

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
(03-01-2017, 01:32 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2017, 01:18 AM)NoobLordZX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Welcome back to UGG.

Hello There,

We are glad to have you as part of this community. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay around.
If you have any doubt or need any kind of support, feel free to contact me.
Old times man Smile

Kind Regards,
Kllaus

thank you
Hello dear,

Welcome back friend.
Welcome to ugg
Pages: 1 2