Universe Board

Full Version: No me dieron premio .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hola ya es el segundo dia y no me llego el premio de 10 donor coins ami y a los integrantes de mi clan ( madrugando me, esforzándome y no nos dan el premio ? me parece algo injusto  espero que me ayuden, Gracias Heart
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Hello there,

Be patient, pls will analyse....
Any other questions? Let me know Smile

Kind regards,
Kllaus
Hello There,

In order to solve your issue, please use the format bellow: 

Clan name: 
your name: 
Screenshot in Clan Wars Gladiator:
Foto : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.      -----      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.     ------   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Clan name : Together
Esta imagen es de la segunda semana de clan war Gladiator faltan mas miembros,fotos no tengo , por lo que veo es responsabilidad suya de verificar y sabes a quien se otorgara los premios pido por favor que no vuelva a pasar , aun dando esta foto de inicio solo un miembro tiene 200 y otros menos por favor compruebenlo mis compañeros no se puden quedar sin el premio Gracias  Heart
(03-01-2017, 10:43 AM)ismaelmena2002 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Foto : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.      -----      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.     ------   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Clan name : Together
Esta imagen es de la segunda semana de clan war Gladiator faltan mas miembros,fotos no tengo , por lo que veo es responsabilidad suya de verificar y sabes a quien se otorgara los premios pido por favor que no vuelva a pasar , aun dando esta foto de inicio solo un miembro tiene 200 y otros menos por favor compruebenlo mis compañeros no se puden quedar sin el premio Gracias  Heart

Thx we will send soon
I didnt get my coins too, 

Clan name: titouan
your name: copeland
Screenshot in Clan Wars Gladiator: [img][Image: KDKw7Kz.jpg][/img]
Solved.

(03-01-2017, 11:03 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I didnt get my coins too, 

(03-01-2017, 11:19 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Solved.

(03-01-2017, 11:03 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I didnt get my coins too, 

(03-01-2017, 12:26 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2017, 11:19 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Solved.

Hi Copeland,
The name(s) of the following clans are the ones who have won Gladiator cw prizes.

1st <<< Ancentrais

2nd <<< Militares

3rd <<< MasterOfDash

4th <<< Together

Your clan has only won in Regular Anti-lead/Lead clan war and will receive prizes according to your rank.
Please be patient your coins will be sent shortly
Pages: 1 2