Universe Board

Full Version: Signature Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi friends,

i'm new in this forum, i dont have a signature 

Colors: Gray- yellow - red

If they could create one, I would be grateful.

pd:Learning Português-Br amor2

Greetings
- Zarkthenberg
@Cursor @Hatsune
Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

[Image: CbC0jl5.png]
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

Será que pode fazer uma pra mim com o nome... "GANKBLANK" ?
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

fez no paint mlk deus
(03-03-2017, 09:23 PM)Ana Caroline Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sim, poderia criar um tópico nesta seção me informando quais cores você gostaria?
(03-03-2017, 09:36 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-03-2017, 09:23 PM)Ana Caroline Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sim, poderia criar um tópico nesta seção me informando quais cores você gostaria?

tbm quero but tudo rosa, rosa shoque, amarelo e lilás
Olha a lojinha... @Hatsune Kappa
(03-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.omg Epic Heart Hello @Zarkthenberg I made it for you xD I hope you like and as I already said, I'm a beginner in photoshop so sorry for being simple Smile

Thanks !

Good job man, I like +1
Pages: 1 2