Universe Board

Full Version: When you're just so random that... LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When a ***** is just so random that he don't even have a country... LOLOL WTF AHAHAHA. I found this hilarious LMAO. I've never seen a question mark instead of a country in GunZ LOL.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - For full size image or click the image below. ↓↓↓

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
haha!
damn l0l
LOL, this ***** so random his own country don't even know who he is, this ***** is a mystery lmao.
When you're just so random that you dstyle 2017
WHen you're so random, you're still bad at GunZ 2017 and don't know how to mind your business 2017
Lol haha
It is probably cause UGG didn't register his country IP range for fetching flag or he is using a VPN/Proxy that doesn't point out to a specific country '-'
I know lol it's just a little joke. I found it funny lol
(03-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHen you're so random, you're still bad at GunZ 2017 and don't know how to mind your business 2017

Im bad at gunz? Lmfao kid, thats a shame even for me askin 1v1 2017 but make it so i can ***** in your ***** face
Pages: 1 2