Universe Board

Full Version: Gennady Golovkin "GGG/Triple G" The MOST feared in boxing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The middleweight MONSTER every is so scared to fight. Canelo won't even dare step up!

Never heard of this guy, probably because Boxing is not the most viewed Sport in the Netherlands, but I googled him, and I have to say, his record is f@#$cking nice, 36-33(KO)-0.
(03-12-2017, 10:08 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Never heard of this guy, probably because Boxing is not the most viewed Sport in the Netherlands, but I googled him, and I have to say, his record is f@#$cking nice, 36-33(KO)-0.

Yeah his record is crazy you should go on YouTube and watch him omg he RUINS these guys lol. Been watching him for a few years now!

His record is 36-0 (33 KO's) But right now he's actually on a 23 Knockout streak like wtffff, who does that LOL?? He's the Middleweight Mike Tyson of today lol
floyd is better!

I agree @Hust. Floyd is the best ever!
(03-13-2017, 05:10 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.floyd is better!

boa mlk
Floyd is best
Yesss
mashira melhor