Universe Board

Full Version: Limit on Clan member's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So @pls once mentioned it in a thread but i never heard anything about it anymore, here is my suggestion make it 20 people max.

Otherwise this ***** will happen.

Here is an sample to get rank 1: Just have 97 member's
[Image: c22308548b.jpg]
And here a Sample of rank 2:  103 players
[Image: 5c33b16da8.jpg]
and here is an sample of rank 3 clan: 91 players
[Image: 9ae725845a.jpg]
Has been suggested before and you're right, Pls did make a thread about it.
The Clan Member Limit will be enforced within a few updates, from what I know.
You can view the thread he made You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

With that being said, this confirms the amount of members in a clan will be reduced to 20.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but you have your answer.
That was 2 months ago and we never heard anything about it
this needs to happen.. whats with the wait on these things
***** it was like 20days ago..............2 months wtf?
Let them be already, ya'll crying and whining over clans that are better and united lmao.
(03-23-2017, 01:02 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** it was like 20days ago..............2 months wtf?
Let them be already, ya'll crying and whining over clans that are better and united lmao.

Friday, February 17th, 2017, 06:42 pm (This post was last modified: Friday, February 17th, 2017, 06:43 pm by Pls.)

Is when he edited it and last looked af ot
(03-23-2017, 03:19 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-23-2017, 01:02 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** it was like 20days ago..............2 months wtf?

Friday, February 17th, 2017, 06:42 pm (This post was last modified: Friday, February 17th, 2017, 06:43 pm by Pls.)

Is when he edited it and last looked af ot

I see hm. Time flies but then again, its not something that has to be immediately implemented.
I agree with Lars.
(03-22-2017, 08:12 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That was 2 months ago and we never heard anything about it

Because it's not of major & high importance.
It will be implemented soon, I promise!
Actually i think it is important. More clans=more clan wars.. = more fun for the gunz community. Is the staff's job not to make Gunz better? I can only see this being beneficial.
Pages: 1 2