Universe Board

Full Version: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
User ID: Zeahnreskare
Level : 501
What's the issue you have been facing:   Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) In Free Chanel 1 and Free chanel 2 no donator , Free chanel 3 Sword.
What have you tried to solve the issue:  Try to get a gm online (Helios)
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Help.

Thanks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH RETARD PERUVIAN SWAPING 24/7 NOW CANT PLAY OMG IM DEAD
Ehy banana where you problem? 

It's not my fault you can not play 24 hours a day. Smile
wtf how the fk can anyone be lvl 500 LOL
Hello,

We have informed our owner and he will take a look at the issue soon.
Please be patient and don't worry.
Pending.

Kind Regards,
Fenn.
(03-26-2017, 09:09 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

We have informed our owner and he will take a look at the issue soon.
Please be patient and don't worry.
Pending.

Kind Regards,
Fenn.

Thanks Fenn, keep it up man.
Well you're the first one to reach this level, wait, we'll solve your problem soon. I recommend you play in another char
@Triwedix
Thanks I hope they solve it because I can not enter the free chanel 1. 2 . 3 single private, event, and clan chanel
I am a player that connects 24 hours online I ask that great favor of the problem that I have.

thanks.
(03-27-2017, 02:47 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 501, KD SEU VIDA FILHO, TA LVL ERIC COM OSU MEU DEUS

Modere-se ou terá punições severas.
(03-26-2017, 11:42 PM)Zeahnreskare Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Triwedix
Thanks I hope they solve it because I can not enter the free chanel 1. 2 . 3 single private, event, and clan chanel
I am a player that connects 24 hours online I ask that great favor of the problem that I have.

thanks.

Thanks for informing. 
Let's wait our owner. They will analyze it as soon as possible.
@Pls @Triwedix.
Pages: 1 2