Universe Board

Full Version: gangnam dance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i saw other servers got a gangnam dance, add this to the server with gangnam music
gangnam style hype is been over for a fairly long time.
Do you mean the Character animation dance by hitting "0"  because I have seen that before too it does look pretty awesome =]

or do you mean you want the song added to the game?
because you may add your personal songs and play them in game by going to desktop > documents > universe gamers > gunz > music folder < drag your songs into the folder

but if you are talking about the character animation dance then the would be a cool idea =D
(03-29-2017, 03:29 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Do you mean the Character animation dance by hitting "0"  because I have seen that before too it does look pretty awesome =]

be a cool idea =D

yes
Hello man,

I personally like your idea. Let's see whether we share the luck of having owner's acceptance
Anyway thanks for your suggestion, in my opinion making suggestions is a way to help us improving our server.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Thank You
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.I particularly like it, but how @Kllaus said let's see whether we share the luck of having owner's acceptance. Who knows with our owner's acceptance this can't be added in future updates.
Ok ok marcos go review this
[20.06.2016 12:54:14] ken: add in ugg?
[20.06.2016 12:54:29] ken: command /gangnam
[20.06.2016 12:55:23] pls: very bad

already been discussed 8^)

/denied
(03-30-2017, 08:24 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[20.06.2016 12:54:14] ken: add in ugg?
[20.06.2016 12:54:29] ken: command /gangnam
[20.06.2016 12:55:23] pls: very bad

already been discussed 8^)

/denied

Ok Chic-Ken